Uninterruptible Power Systems (UPS) solutions for business, IT, industrial, medical and broadcasting applications. All Toshiba UPSs are true on-line, double conversion units, providing conditioned power during normal operation. All UPSs come with a full three-year warranty backed by Toshiba’s 24/7 technical support.
All Toshiba UPSs are equipped for remote-monitoring and control via a standard RS232 communications port or a dry contact interface. The RS232 port can be driven either by a custom interface or the optional Toshiba RemotEyeII® network interface card. An industrial Modbus protocol option is also available.
- Toshiba UPSs are available in a range of sizes:
- Single-Phase: 1 to 22 KVA
- Three-Phase: 15 to 750 KV
- Modular three-phase units can be combined in redundant/parallel combinations of up to eight units total, without additional control circuitry.
- Power distribution options include maintenance bypass panels, power distribution units (PDU), and remote power panels (RPP).
- Toshiba UPSs offer emergency backup energy storage via batteries for all models (VLRA or flooded) and flywheel for some three-phase models.
For detailed specifications for each model of our Toshiba UPS systems use the Product Inquiry button.
1000 Series • 1.0-3.0kVA
1600XP Series • 3.6-22kVA
4200FA CT • 15-50kVA
4200FA XT • 15-80kVA
4300 Series • 30 & 50kVA
G9000 Series • 80-750kVA
G8000 Series • 80-300kVA
G8000MM Series • 100-750kVA (Parallel)
To request specifications or other details press the ‘Inquire’ button