Utility Pipeline System
Developed for water utility pipeline applications with extreme elevation.
Features and Benefits:
- No pressure tank required.
- Easy to install and use.
- Use on 120 and 240V single phase pumps fractional up to 5HP or greater.
- Fills system without overfilling.
- Easy operation and diagnosis.
- Monitors pressure switch failure.
- All environment enclosure included.
- Requires no adjustment for system change in water demand needed for livestock.
- Water delivery can be monitored for amount of usage by livestock from the system over time.
- Indicates leakages through pressure loss.
- LED indicator affirms current flow to the pump to verify pump operation.
- Dry contact output for remote signaling of operation or fault status.
TWEgen® Remote Power Systems
Engineered and developed by TW Enterprises, Inc. for the rugged application, the TWEgen® is designed for unique industrial applications. Each is powered by an industrial Honda engine and is MIL-SPEC rated, installed with a brushless, with triple-dipped windings, fully epoxy-encapsulated, BALDOR generator. This system’s home is where there is no power.